Customers using versions of Mozilla Firefox higher than 3.5.7 may encounter problems accessing our RepublicOnline application.
To resolve this, please follow the simple steps below:
- Launch the Mozilla Firefox Application.
- Click “Tools” in the top menu.
- Click the “Add-ons” option in the drop down list.
- Click the “Plugins” option in the left side menu.
- Ensure that the Java(TM) Platform SE (or whichever version is installed) is enabled. If it is not, click the “Enable” button, which will be available if Java is disabled.
- After enabling the option, close the Mozilla Firefox application and re-start.
- Proceed to log in to RepublicOnline.
If your problem persists after following the steps above, please feel free to contact our Call Centre at 623-4RBL (4725), where one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.