This card product seeks to satisfy the demand of the Frequent Flyer business traveler providing him with superior benefits and limits to allow him to travel and make company purchases hassle free, while at the same time earning unlimited dvantage® Miles.
In addition, cardholders enjoy easy access to emergency and assistance services by calling toll free or collect no matter where in the world they travel.
Your Republic Bank International MasterCard Credit Card has Chip and PIN technology which provides you with benefits of:
- Unmatched security through unique PIN authorization
- Faster transactions
- Global acceptance everywhere, including Europe and UK
The card is available to employees of small, medium or large companies as well as sole proprietors and professionals.
- A US Dollar line of credit
- Automatic enrollment in American Airlines®dvantage® Program
- 5,000 Enrollment dvantage® miles upon approval.*
- Earn 1 dvantage® mile for every 1US$ or its equivalent in TT$6.50
- Earn dvantage® miles* on all purchases made with the Republic Bank/dvantage® MasterCard Corporate Card. These miles can be redeemed for airline award tickets on American Airlines and over 20 dvantage® ® airline participants across the world including the oneworld alliance. Earn dvantage® miles at thousands of participants across the globe.
- MasterRental® Insurance Coverage: Pays for damages to a rental vehicle due to collision, theft and vandalism. UP to US$50,000 Worldwide for up to 31 consecutive days.
- ATM Protection: Replaces stolen cash and/or provides a death benefit if robbed or assaulted at an ATM. Death coverage US$3,600; Stolen cash up to US$250 or $US500 annually.
- MasterTravel: Provides coverage against accidental death, dismemberment, or paralysis when traveling by a common carrier. 24-hour accidental death” Insured Journey” may also be provided. Up to US$250,000 coverage. Insured Journey up to US$4,000.
- Travel Assistance Services**: Provides 24/7 pre-trip destination information, emergency medical and legal referrals, tracing of lost luggage and more.
- Luggage Protection: Reimburses cardholders when the luggage they check for travel on a common carrier is delayed or lost in transit. Lost luggage up to US$1,200; Delayed luggage up to US$ 500 (after four (4) hours.
- MasterAssist® plus: Reimburses medical expenses, hotel, convalescence, emergency family travel costs, and more.
- Medical Expenses (cardholder only): Up to US$75,000
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: Up to US$75,000
- Repatriation of Remains: Up to US$75,000
- Hotel Convalescence: Up to US$150/day (up to 5 days)
- Return of Dependent Children/Elderly: Up to US$25,000
- Emergency Family Travel Costs: Up to US$150/day (5 days max.) plus Round-Trip Coach Airfare.
- Comfort Return Ticket to Home Country: Up to US$5,000 Business Class
- In-Patient Hospital Cash (1-day deductible): Up to US$150/day (up to 30 days).
- VIP Transportation Expenses: Up to US$1,000
- MasterCard Global Service®: Offers access to toll-free assistance, in over 140 languages, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This toll-free number provides emergency card replacement within one business day in the U.S. and within two business days outside of the U.S. Cardholders may also have the option of other benefits such as lost/stolen card reporting, emergency cash advances, and MasterCard®, Maestro® and Cirrus® cash machine locators.
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Access to cash at over 900,000 ATM and branch locations worldwide.
AAdvantage Miles do not expire
Provided that once every 18 months you
(i) redeem AAdvantage® miles or
(ii) earn them on American Airlines, American Eagle, or the American Connection® carriers or
(iii) earn AAdvantage® miles with an AAdvantage® participant.
For complete details visit www.aa.com/aadvantage
Only individual persons are eligible for AAdvantage program membership. Corporations, other entities, animals or blocked-seat baggage are not eligible to become AAdvantage members or to accrue AAdvantage miles.
*Applicable only to new Republic Bank /AAdvantage MasterCard cardholders
* *This service is provided to the cardholder, spouse, and any unmarried dependent children 25 years of age and under traveling with the cardholder.
American Airlines reserves the right to change the AAdvantage® program and it terms and conditions at any time without notice, and to end the AAdvantage® program with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete AAdvantage® program details, visit www.aa.com/aadvantage
AmericanAirlines and AAdvantage are registered trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.